1. The original Version of the Debates contains proceedings in English and Hindi
as they actually take place in the House. It also contains English/Hindi translation
of speeches made in regional languages. The electronic version of the Debates do
not contain the text of the Questions and their written Answers. It only contains
the supplementaries put orally and answered on the floor of the House. The Questions
and Answers can be accessed by clicking the icon "Parliament Questions".
2. The Lok Sabha Debates are not for publication and are put on Internet solely
for purpose of immediate general information in the public interest.
3. Parliamentary copyright : All Parliamentary copyrights are reserved. Individuals
are authorised to use the content solely for their individual use, i.e., private
study, research, and instructional or educational purposes by downloading on to
their printer or to file.
4. Copyright and Use : Permission of the Speaker, Lok Sabha is required for any
reproduction from the content of this file. Suitable acknowledgement is required
to be made of the source institution and Lok Sabha website. There must be faithful
verbatim reproduction, no editing etc. is allowed of the matter for which permission
5. Users are requested to supply to Editorial Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room
No. 510, P.H. Annexe, two copies of the work in which reproduction from the content
of this file is made with the permission of Speaker, Lok Sabha.
6. Without the written permission of the relevant copyright holder (Lok Sabha Secretariat),
no part of these web pages may be published in any medium or transmitted to, or
stored in , any publicly accessible website or other form of electronic retrieval
system, nor accessed in such a manner as to make them appear part of any third party's
website or electronic database or retrieval system.
7. The permission to reproduce from the Debates would afford no protection against
any legal proceedings that may arise out of such reproduction.
8. Printed copies of the Lok Sabha Debates are available from Sales Section, Parliament
House Annexe, New Delhi.
9. (C) - Lok Sabha Secretariat
Officers responsible for supply of the information for the 'Lok Sabha Debate
Shri N.C. Khulbe
Shri J.B.S. Rawat
Shrimati Manisha Tiwari
Joint Director, Editorial Branch